You have mastered the basics – getting laundry from pick up to delivery – with good results and efficient time management. Production Management is about maximizing your results and minimizing troubles. There are common pitfalls and situations that are common to anyone processing a lot of laundry.
Key concepts covered include:
- Know Your Laundry Detergents
- Minimizing Confusion and Mix-ups
- Maximizing Washer Loads
- Maximizing Dryer Space
- Upper-Level Spotting and Pre-Treating
- Managing Custody while Outsourcing
- Top Tier Laundry Products
Note: You will need to complete each course, including the quiz, in consecutive order.